All plans get the Daily summary, which is a rundown of agents’ Live Chat activities that is sent daily via email.
The Regular, Corporate, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plans get access to the following reports:
- Last 7 days: A short summary of previous 7 days that informs you about the number of chats, queue, achieved goals and customer satisfaction levels.
- Total chats: Data about the number of chats you receive and how many chats were missed when your live chat was offline.
- Chat ratings: Customer satisfaction statistics based on the rates received by agents during chats.
- Queued visitors: Information about the number of visitors that entered the queue and then proceed to chat or left the queue.
- Queue waiting time: Data showing how long visitors need to wait to enter chat from a queue.
- Availability: The amount of time your live chat was online and available for clients.
- Pre-chat survey: Data your customers enter into pre-chat surveys.
- Queue abandonment: Visitors who left your queue without chatting.
Additionally, the ,Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plans have access to these ticket-related reports:
- New tickets: Shows how new tickets are distributed for a given time period.
- First response time: The average amount of time it took for an agent to respond to a ticket.
- Solved tickets: How many cases were solved during a given time frame.
- Resolution time: Data on the average amount of time your agents need to resolve a ticket.
- Ticket sources: See how many tickets you get through the chat window, the ticket form and through email.
In the Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plans, each report can be filtered by a particular agent or group of agents.
The Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plans include an engine for on-demand reports, which will prove to be invaluable for data-driven companies. These reports can either be scheduled or generated manually. Additionally, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plan users can export report to a file and have access to the following reports:
- Average chatting time: How long it takes to handle an average chat.
- Staffing prediction: How many agents you need to cover all of your chats.
- First response time: The average amount of time it takes for your agents to respond to a new chat.
- Average response time: The average amount of time it takes for your agents to respond to messages in general.